The PS540 conveyor oven is ideally suited for medium-duty restaurant needs. The oven can cook a wide variety of food products, including pizza, seafood and bagels.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Patented EMS Energy Management System* reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 40-1/2 (1029mm) long cooking chamber
- 32 (813mm) wide, 76-1/2 (1943mm) long conveyor belt
- Patented Jet Sweep impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
- Stackable up to three units high
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Split belt - two 15 (381mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
- High speed conveyor (Range of 1:00 - 10:00)
- Adjustable legs (replace casters)
- Stainless steel lower shelf on double and triple oven
- Conserves Energy: Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System - EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
- Cleanability: PS540 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray, and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
- Easily Services: Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access.
- Warranty: All PS540 models have a one year parts and labor warranty.
- Ventilation: Use of a ventilation hood is required.
- Photos show ovens equipped with casters. Some installation codes require the use of adjustable feet instead of casters.
Get in touch with us